Monday, August 8, 2011

I?m Quitting Phone Calls

phoneInspired by MG Siegler's "I'm Quitting Email" diatribe, although this is a post I've been meaning to write for quite a while. I was going to save it for my personal blog, but hey, if MG's allowed to rant about his ongoing struggles with his email inbox here on TechCrunch, I should be allowed to inform you of my loathing of phone calls as well. And as an added bonus, I can now easily point back to this post for anyone who pings me and asks for a "quick - 2-minutes tops, I swear - phone call" in the future. Needless to say, of course I'm not actually quitting phone calls under any circumstances. In fact, my family and friends can rest assured that I'll still be reachable on my mobile phone 24/7 - for better or worse. But barring some absolutely necessary phone calls - which will boil down to only a couple per month, if that - all voice-based communication for professional purposes is out of the question, including Skype, Viber, mobile and landline calls. You can call me crazy, but I'm pretty sure it will be awesome, although, to be fair, it's a fairly easy decision for me to make.

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/Techcrunch/~3/CQpbKAVmbMc/

cspan president obama scho...

No comments:

Post a Comment