Friday, June 10, 2011

Groupon Was ?The Single Worst Decision I Have Ever Made As A Business Owner?

"How much is your average sale here?" "It's about five dollars." That one question told me Jessie Burke had been sold an unsuitable product. Her average sale was $5 and her Groupon rep had convinced her to run a Groupon for $13. I already knew how the story ended. Jessie had posted about her experience running a Groupon for Posies Cafe on her blog. She calls running a Groupon "the single worst decision I have ever made as a business owner thus far." You can read the story in Jessie's own words. I wanted to drill deeper and get at the why. I sat with her for an extended conversation. This is only one business owner's experience, but it is a story worth retelling.

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/Techcrunch/~3/qdTKoAPU3OE/

simon aouad guy dupuy

No comments:

Post a Comment