Monday, June 27, 2011

I Found Out About This Gay Marriage Thing On Foursquare

Well actually it was�an Instagram�of a Foursquare check-in, posted to Twitter ... So I actually haven't been following news at all today, and when I say news I mean actual news, not tech news which I keep up with like an addiction.� And I so had no idea that a bill to legalize gay marriage was passing through�the New York State Senate at the very moment I was writing�this post�about the Quora redesign. I was actually pretty surprised when TechCrunch Managing Editor Erick Schonfeld Skyped me with "Look at your Twitter feed.? In a quick game of Internet catch up, I scrolled through my feed.

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/Techcrunch/~3/Vtm57PlEpzE/

sarah burton alexand... reggie bush

No comments:

Post a Comment